Our products are one of a kind, made with attention to every detail. We put our hearts in them. Hand made from the best quality and certified materials. The swing is intended for older children as well as for adults. It will be a unique decoration of a children's room, living room, bedroom as well as a terrace or garden.
Children will provide a lot of joy and smile while playing. It will also be an ideal place for evening reading of books with parents or for playing together with siblings, friends and colleagues. For adults it can be used as an original chair, you can spend long evenings in it, rocking and reading your favorite book or watching a movie.
The seat of the swings is made of thick and durable linen and cotton cloth reinforced with 6 mm MDF, rolls and balls made of beech wood, the pillow is 100% Polish linen decorated with quilting and buttons. The swing is suspended on thick cotton ropes. Internal dimensions of the seat 50 cm / 40 cm (depth).
Strength up to 120 kg
The rope length is 2.7 m
- Swings are made by hand. Intended for internal use.
- The ropes are made of cotton yarn - during use, the ropes can stretch from 5 cm to 25 cm (depending on the weight of the users of the swings)
- The cushion has an anti-allergic silicone filling. The pillow can be washed by hand or in a washing machine. Machine wash at 30 degrees. Small spin speed. Do not bleach. Do not dry in a tumble dryer. Dry flat.
- Clean the seat by hand with a damp white sponge.
- The ropes can be cleaned with a wet cloth
- Swing hangs on the appropriate hooks at the ceiling or frame. Hooks should be adapted to the type of ceiling or door frame and the load that will be carried by the swing. The hooks must be properly adjusted to the thickness of the rope, their ending must not rub or touch the rope so that abrasion will not occur during use.
- The height of the seat can be adjusted. The knot should be untied on the rope at the bottom, the wooden rollers should be lifted individually on each line separately (elements on which the seat material is hung) or wooden balls if they are, at the appropriate height and directly under the wooden roller (or wooden ones) balls) to re-establish a strong knot. Repeat the action three times on each side. Make sure that the seat on each side is at the correct height.
- Dismantling the swing for washing the seat: the bottoms of the unhardened ropes should be secured with adhesive tape so that it would be possible to re-attach the wooden rollers and wooden balls to the rope later. It is also necessary to use the adhesive tape to mark the places where the wooden rollers were located, in order to place the seat at the correct height later. Disassemble wooden balls and wooden rollers together with the seat material. Remove the material from wooden rollers, pull out the wooden plate from the pocket.
- Submission of the swings; put a wooden plate in the seat pocket. Insert wooden rollers into the appropriate holes of the seat, shorter wooden rollers are the front and back of the seat, longer wooden rollers, sides of the seat, then individually put wooden rollers on each rope of the swings, put wooden rollers on the previously marked with adhesive tape height, put on if there are wooden balls , tie strong knots, peel off the adhesive tape.
CHILDREN MAY USE ONLY UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE ADULTER.